Darn Tough CDT Sock
Third Party Seller
NOTE: THESE PRODUCTS ARE SOLD THROUGH DARN TOUGH. CLICK THE VIEW PRODUCT BUTTON TO BE DIRECTED TO THE DARN TOUGH WEBSITE.
The only way to make it from New Mexico to Alberta on foot is with a few pairs of unbelievably durable socks. When your feet are your preferred method of travel, your gear has to be CDT-approved. Merino Wool comfort and moisture wicking is a must when you’re sloshing through streams and racking up mileage. Sales of these socks support the Continental Divide Trail Coalition, so thru-hikers like yourself can keep on soul searching in the great outdoors.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 52% Nylon, 44% Merino Wool, 4% Lycra® Spandex
- The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.